Eastern Dental, a dental practice with 21 offices throughout New Jersey including New Brunswick, North Brunswick and East Brunswick, will help observe February as National Dental Health Month by participating in the “Give Kids a Smile" program sponsored by the American Dental Association and the New Jersey Dental Association.
As part of that program, on Friday, Feb. 1, all Eastern Dental locations will offer free dental care to underprivileged children between the ages of 4 and 12 whose families cannot afford dental services.
Appointments are required and no “walk-ins” can be accepted. Parents/guardians must be present with their children during the appointments.
If your child is without insurance or is a NJ FamilyCare recipient, call Eastern Dental toll-free at 1-800-982-5529 to schedule an appointment for your child.
Available from the media box above is full list of dental practices statewide that are participating in the “Give Kids a Smile" program on Feb. 1. Among them are the following Middlesex County locations:
- Dr. Lawrence Brent, Cranbury – (609) 409‐3992
- Drs. Mark Vitale and Paul Tedeschi, Edison – (732) 494‐7575
- Middlesex County College, Edison – (732) 906‐2536
- Doctors of Dental Medicine, Dayton – (732) 329‐3113
- JFK Medical Center, Edison – (732) 321‐7608
- Garden State Dental Assoc, East Brunswick – (732) 432‐5982
- Dentistry at S. Brunswick, Monmouth Junction – (732) 951‐0099
- RWJ University Hospital, New Brunswick – (732) 937‐8653
- KidzDent, Old Bridge – (732) 679‐2323
- Advanced Family Dentistry, South Plainfield – (908) 322‐2244
- Dr. D. Dental, North Brunswick – (732) 846‐6767
- SB Dental Studio, Plainsboro – (732) 789‐0231
- Eastern Dental of Woodbridge, Avenel – (732) 750‐3600
- Eastern Dental of Old Bridge, South Amboy – (732) 727‐3399
For more information about “Give Kids a Smile,” visit www.njda.org/gkas
For more information about Eastern Dental, visit www.easterndental.com