There's no question that HEC-RAS is an incredibly powerful tool but it's also no secret that it can be overwhelming, challenging and, in the hands of an inexperienced user, the end result could be numerical instability and severely flawed analyses. Can you afford that outcome on your projects?
To make sense of this program, we've recruited Joe Skupien, one of the most highly rated instructors in hydrology and hydraulics, to teach this 3-day hands-on training class.
In this intensive three-day workshop, you will get a comprehensive overview of the steady flow capabilities of the current version (V4.0) of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ Hydrologic Engineering Center River Analysis System program (HEC-RAS).
- hands-on practice and group problem solving
- understanding the theory behind flow and water calculations
- learning how to input field data into the software and interpret data output
- Using HEC-RAS to model streams, bridges and culverts
- Getting a better understanding of ineffective flow area
- And much more!