Children's Heart Program of New Jersey
Located at the Clinical Academic Building in the heart of downtown New Brunswick you'll find the Children's Heart Program of New Jersey. It provides a pre-natal cardiology program into young adulthood, comprehensive services for complex acquired and congenital heart defects, non-invasive cardiology, catherterization and intervention, cardiothoracic surgery, specialized care and nursing, anesthetic care, and cutting-edge MRI.
- Hours: General office hours: Mon. - Fri. - 8am - 5pm 24-hour on-call and emergency services
- Handicap Accessible: On-level all doors access and handicapped parking
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Please contact office for accepted insurance plans.
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Accreditations/certifications: American Board of Cardiology
- Affiliations: Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, St. Peter's University Hospital and Children's Specialized Medical Center
- Free consultation: No
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Specialties: Cardiology, Emergency medicine, Internal medicine, Neurology, Oncology, Pathology, Pediatrics, Preventive medicine, Radiology, Surgery
- Primary care services: No
- Referral required: Yes
- House calls: No